Sonntag, 5. Juni 2016

Lolita Fashion Haul - May

Hello dear readers!
Since I've been buying a lot more recently, I thought it would be fun
to do monthly Lolita fashion hauls.
I'm trying to build an angel themed wardrobe, which should include a
lot of crosses, animals with angel wings, crescent moons and stars!
My favorite colors are light pink and lavender, preferably with a bit of blue in them, because that way it matches my hair a lot better.

I also have to keep in mind that I shouldn't buy that many big OTT head bows, veils or bonnets, but rather small hair clips, since I wear
Lolita to school. My teachers and classmates are really accepting, but wearing head bows makes me feel ridiculous in class.
Bows or clips that have alligator clips are fine most of the time.


So the first thing I wanted to show you is this necklace, which matches my Holy Theater JSK.
The little sheep might look a bit derpy in pictures, since the eyes are made out of little gems, but it's super nice in person.
Now I only need the Holy Theater veil!


The next purchase I have is one of my absolute dream items.
It goes really well with the majority of my dresses, which is quite amazing.
The fake leather is really soft and easy to clean and the bag looks more durable than the replica version.
I expected it to be bigger, but it's not as bad as my Usakumya backpack.
I'm really worried to break it though, since the strap is a pearl chain.
It's not practical if you want to carry heavy items around, but I still love it, because it's so pretty.

The biggest item I bought last month was Angelic Prettys Shadow Dream Carnival. I got it during the Golden Week Sale, so I saved 30%.
I was going to buy it anyways and I'm happy I did wait a few months.


I love the color and the design, it's very different from normal printed dresses and it fits in with the rest of my wardrobe perfectly.
The only thing that really bothers me is the cut. I really like high waisted dresses, but this one is just super highwaisted and huuge.
Thankfully I have small boobs, otherwise I would look ridiculous.

I honestly don't understand the cut of this. It would fit bigger girls nicely, but obviously, bigger girls have bigger boobs and most of them avoid highwaisted dresses, especially if it's as extreme as this one.
I'm not even that skinny, but the shirring doesn't stretch on me at all, but hangs baggy. I have to tie the waistties super thighly.
At least my mom says it looks flattering and she's really honest when it comes to the way that dresses fit on me.

Thanks for reading, I'm not sure if I'm going to buy anything this month, since the AP tea party in Paris is coming up next month and I need to
save up, but if I buy something anyways, I'll definitely post another haul.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen